We have a couple of new names added to our list. We’re excited to have both Christina and Dwayne on board for the Wine Country Writer’s Festival.
There will be one or two more added and then that’ll be it.
Blue pencils are filling up–it’s so exciting to have your work read and critiqued by someone in the industry. It’s a great way to work toward getting a finished and polished product. Don’t forget to book a blue pencil when you register.
There are pitch sessions available if you have a manuscript that you’d like to pitch to an agent.
If you haven’t registered yet, do it before the price goes up on February 1, 2020.
- check and agree with conditions
- note on the form that you want to register ($60 until Feb 01/20)
- note if you want to go to the Master Class (excellent value at $30–held the night before)
- note if you want a blue pencil–no charge.
- note if you want to pitch to an agent–no charge–spots limited.
- note if you want to join us at the wiener roast/fire/music on the beach after the festival (only $8–yes there will be veggie dogs available. please let me know if that’s what you need.)
- book your hotel room early. Penticton is a vacation town and though it’ll be quieter in September it’s still very popular.
Any questions? Email me at WCWF20@gmail.com
That’s it for now. I’m enjoying all the emails and look forward to meeting lots of new people.