There’s been a bit of confusion about submitting the entries for the Wine Country Writers’ Festival Contest.
- Pay for your entry through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org This can be E-Transfer or PayPal. Special passwords or codes are not required. In the notes section make sure the author name is written to avoid confusion (sometimes others do the transfer).
- Cost is $15 for one entry or $25 for TWO.
- You DO NOT have to attend or signup for the Festival or classes in order to enter the contest.
- Once you’ve sent the entry fee, SEND YOUR ENTRY TO: email@example.com
- You will get a confirmation that it’s been received.
- The Contest Coordinator will process the entry to ensure it’s in the correct group.
- Please include:
Cover/Information Page: this is to be included with your entry as page one. It will include: Title as it appears on your manuscript, author’s legal name (no pseudonyms , address, email address, phone number, category entered, and word count.
Contest closes on SUNDAY AUGUST 15, 2021 AT 2359 PST
If you have any questions or concerns, contact me (Faye) at firstname.lastname@example.org