One of the most common questions asked is: Why would I register now when the event is over eight months away?
I’ll admit it’s a good question and I’m going to tell you why now would be a great time to make sure you’re all signed up and paid.
- If you sign up now you can relax and live life. You don’t have to think in two months…Hmmm, did I register? It would all be done.
- You can save money. The early bird price of $60 for the Festival will go up on February 01, 2020.
- If you want a Blue Pencil the sooner you register the better.
- If you want to pitch to a professional agent spots are extremely limited and will be given on a first come-first served basis.
- In order for the organizers to ensure that adequate space is reserved at the venue (the Lakeside Hotel and Conference Centre) we need to know how many will attend. We don’t want to squish you into a room anymore than you want to be standing instead of sitting. Believe me when I say that it makes a big difference.
- You don’t want to miss it. Believe me–it’s gonna be a pretty dang awesome event and I want you there.
Email me at WCWF20@gmail.com to register. Instructions for payment via e-transfer will be provided.